蓝图 Third Person Archery 4.23适配UE5.0射箭系统

Unreal插件信息
插件名称: Third Person Archery
官网地址: https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/zh-CN/product/third-person-archery
版本: 4.23
解压密码:
引擎版本: UE5 
素材类型: 蓝图

My goal?
After creating the archery system for Aron's Adventure I received a lot of questions from people that wanted a system like that for the marketplace. My goal with this pack was to deliver an easy to use bow master Blueprint. I want people to make a child actor and then just change settings until they reach the settings they are happy with. I hope this gets to deliver. This system is 100% made in Blueprints and is easy to read and expand upon.

Settings:
Instant fire or draw?
Always aim, Toggle aim or hold to aim?
Quiver, no quiver, or quiver but ignore the animations?
What UI?
Controller aim assist?
Slow motion for aiming or slow motion for drawing?
What camera effects should happen at different stages?
Max range, damage, etc.
These are some of the questions you can answer by changing some bools and floats around. You can get vastly different results with just a few clicks of your mouse.

For the best overview of what's included in the pack I strongly recommend to check out the links above.

技术细节
Features:
An in-depth bow master actor that's easy to adept to your game.
Easy to change/expand upon.
Replicated!
Damage numbers.
AI wave spawner. (Basic zombie AI included)
Controller support (The project will instantly notice if a person is using a controller and it will update the UI to show the proper input and it will allow for features such as aim assist to be enabled.)(DISCLAIMER: By default the system can differentiate between a controller and mouse and keyboard, adding support for differentiating between say an xbox or playstation controller is a bit harder)

Number of Blueprints: 40
Input: Gamepad, keyboard & mouse.
Network Replicated: Yes (since the update)
Supported Development Platforms: Windows, Mac. (it's a Blueprint only project so should work on anything)
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows, console.
Important/Additional Notes: This pack would not have been possible without EPIC games releasing the paragon assets for free! The sparrow animations make up a majority of the animations used in this pack and I'm really grateful that these were released!

我的目标?
在为《阿龙的冒险》创建了射箭系统后,我收到了很多人的问题,他们希望市场上也能有类似的系统。我制作这个软件包的目的是提供一个易于使用的弓箭主蓝图。我希望人们可以制作一个儿童演员,然后只需更改设置,直到达到他们满意的设置为止。我希望这能够实现。该系统 100% 采用蓝图制作,易于阅读和扩展。

设置:
瞬发还是拔枪?
始终瞄准、切换瞄准或按住瞄准?
哆嗦、不哆嗦还是哆嗦但忽略动画?
什么用户界面?
控制器瞄准辅助?
慢动作瞄准还是慢动作拔枪?
不同阶段应该出现哪些镜头特效?
最大射程、伤害等。
这些都是您可以通过更改一些 bools 和浮点来回答的问题。只需点击几下鼠标,就能获得截然不同的效果。

要想对软件包中的内容有最全面的了解,我强烈建议您查看上面的链接。

技术细节
技术细节
深入浅出的弓法大师演员,易于适应您的游戏。
易于更改/扩展。
可复制!
伤害数字。
AI 波浪产卵器。(包括基本的僵尸 AI)
手柄支持(该项目会立即注意到玩家是否使用了手柄,并更新用户界面以显示正确的输入,同时允许启用瞄准辅助等功能)(免责声明:默认情况下,系统可以区分手柄、鼠标和键盘,但添加支持以区分 Xbox 或 Playstation 手柄则比较困难)。

蓝图数量 40
输入: 游戏手柄、键盘和鼠标
网络复制: 是(更新后)
支持的开发平台:Windows、Mac: Windows、Mac。(这是一个蓝图项目,因此可在任何平台上运行)
支持的目标构建平台:Windows、控制台: Windows、控制台。
重要/附加说明: 如果 EPIC games 没有免费发布准星资产,本程序包就不可能完成!麻雀动画是本程序包中使用的大部分动画,我非常感谢这些动画的发布!

作者 cg小白兔 发表于 2024-3-28 12:09:39
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册
cg小白兔

关注0

粉丝0

发布4060

热门作品推荐
glow
Ultimate Terrains - Voxel Terrain Engine
glow
免费魔兽世界-希尔瓦娜弓箭手模型FBX次世代
glow