角色/动画 【更新】Jurassic Pack Vol. I Dinosaurs 2022 第一卷生物侏罗纪包

Unity插件信息
插件名称: Jurassic Pack Vol. I Dinosaurs
插件官网: https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/characters/animals/reptiles/jurassic-pack-vol-i-dinosaurs-35660
版本: 2022
解压密码:
素材类型: 角色/动画

The Jurassic Pack containing volume I creatures.

13 Game ready playable creatures with controllers, scripts and prefab. All creatures come with a complete set of animations, 3 skin textures per model (2048x2048) + 16 eyes textures (128x128). 3 lod levels, with mobile friendly low poly version under 1500 poly (see videos for more mesh infos).

Artificial Intelligence, feet Inverse Kinematic and demo scene Included !

Herd behavior, pack hunt, search for food, water and avoid obstacles in complete autonomy. Full control of your creatures with the Path editor and the Target editor.
Target looking and look around system. Perfect foot placement on terrain with IK system for a more realistic look.
Built-In "Creatures Manager" Add / Remove / Manage creatures in game and a ready to use survival system, damage, health, hunger, thirst and fatigue bar.

- Static/In-place animations only.
- The Demo scene are suited for the "Built In Render only" and not compatible with "URP/HDRP"
- Sound FX files are NOT included.

包含第一卷生物的侏罗纪包。
13 种可在游戏中玩的生物,包含控制器、脚本和预制件。所有生物均配有一套完整的动画、每个模型 3 种皮肤纹理(2048x2048)+ 16 种眼睛纹理(128x128)。3 个等级,1500 聚以下的移动友好低聚版本(更多网格信息请参阅视频)。
包含人工智能、脚反向运动和演示场景!
完全自主的群居行为、集体狩猎、寻找食物、水和避开障碍物。使用路径编辑器和目标编辑器完全控制你的生物。
目标搜索和环顾系统 通过 IK 系统在地形上完美放置脚部,使其看起来更加逼真。
内置 "生物管理器",可添加/删除/管理游戏中的生物,以及随时可用的生存系统、伤害、健康、饥饿、口渴和疲劳条。
- 仅限静态/就地动画。
- 演示场景仅适用于 "内置渲染",与 "URP/HDRP "不兼容。
- 不包含音效文件。

作者 cg小白兔 发表于 2024-4-12 12:02:21
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册
cg小白兔

关注0

粉丝0