角色/动画 【更新】Mushroom Monsters - Fantasy RPG 4.2蘑菇怪PBR

Unity插件信息
插件名称: Mushroom Monsters - Fantasy RPG
插件官网: https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/characters/creatures/mushroom-monsters-fantasy-rpg-38176
版本: 4.2
解压密码:
素材类型: 角色/动画
本帖最后由 cg小白兔 于 2024-1-4 14:08 编辑

Mushroom Monster PBR is a 2 Meter tall creature. He can be in any one of three static poses, waiting to surprise his opponent, or he can run around attacking and casting spells and even charging. He bashes his enemies with his head, can jump at them to bash them or run straight, head down. He also has a "magic" attack, twisting and slicing his head.

Use the Blend Shapes feature to morph the mesh into countless looks for massive customization.

INFINITY PBR - MY PHILOSOPHY
Infinity PBR is the work of over a dozen artists each doing what they do best. I want to make the most versatile, highest quality assets for indie game devs, made the way I would want them to be for my own projects (actually, I do make them my own projects!). Each asset needs to be high quality, insanely customizable, and needs to feel real. Realistic animations and textures. There are some amazing assets on the store, and I believe that my packs are among the best.

CUSTOMIZABLE
Most packages include mesh morphing, and many will include music, sound effects, concept art, and more.

RENDER PIPELINES: BUILT-IN, URP, HDRP
Textures will work with legacy shaders (Unity 5 and beyond), and can be upgraded to URP and HDRP. Pack is shippted in Built-in.

POLYCOUNT & LODS
I suggest you use a tool like Mantis Online (google it, it's free) for creating your own LODs that fit your project/platform. While it may be convenient to have LODs ready to go, the reality is that poly count requirements are very unique to each individual project, and there is no way that I can create exactly what works for you.

蘑菇怪 PBR 是一种 2 米高的生物。它可以摆出三种静态姿势中的任何一种,等待给对手一个惊喜,也可以四处奔跑,攻击、施法甚至冲锋。它可以用头撞击敌人,也可以跳起来撞击敌人,还可以低头直跑。他还有一种 "魔法 "攻击,可以扭转和切开头部。

使用 "混合形状 "功能可将网格变形为无数种外观,从而实现大规模定制。

无限 PBR - 我的理念
Infinity PBR 是十多位艺术家各显神通的作品。我希望为独立游戏开发人员制作最通用、最高质量的资产,并以我自己的项目的方式制作(事实上,我确实在制作我自己的项目!)。每件资产都必须是高质量的、可定制的,而且要有真实感。逼真的动画和纹理。商店里有很多令人惊叹的资产,我相信我的资产包是其中最好的。

可定制
大多数软件包都包含网格变形,许多软件包还包含音乐、音效、概念图等。

渲染管道: 内置、URP、HDRP
纹理可使用传统着色器(Unity 5 及更高版本),并可升级至 URP 和 HDRP。软件包以内置格式发货。

多边形数量和节点
我建议您使用 Mantis Online(谷歌搜索,免费)等工具来创建适合您的项目/平台的 LOD。虽然有现成的 LOD 可能会很方便,但现实情况是,每个项目对多边形数量的要求都非常独特,我无法为您创建完全适合您的 LOD。

作者 cg小白兔 发表于 2024-1-4 14:07:03
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册
cg小白兔

关注0

粉丝0

发布4026

热门作品推荐
glow
30 - 4K PBR Archviz Materials 1.0砖块墙
glow
Bus Pack 1.2 公交车大巴车公共汽车模型
glow