脚本/功能 【更新】SceneNav - Smooth & Fast Scene Navigation 2.2.0

Unity插件信息
插件名称: SceneNav - Smooth & Fast Scene Navigation
插件官网: https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/utilities/scenenav-smooth-fast-scene-navigation-220117
版本: 2.2.0
解压密码:
素材类型: 脚本/功能

Overview
As you can see from my youtube channel I really love to combine all kinds of assets, experimenting with variations, getting quick results. However one thing that's been bothering me and is very tedious is the navigation in the scene view. I thought about how the movement can become quicker. So the idea of SceneNav came up. And I wanted to share this with everyone, I think you will find this asset quite useful.

Description
SceneNav provides a means to zoom out, point at a desired destination by providing a preview of that destination and to zoom back in to that desired target. As such it's supposed to enhance your workflow by allowing quick navigation across your scene.

SceneNav is based on actual use cases. Projects which require a fast workflow for scene creation. With emphasis on focusing on the project without being slowed down by Unity's lack of proper tools for navigation around the scene. Especially scenes with large terrains.

As such I tried to keep the accessibility convenient for you while having the functionality help you speed up your workflow.

SceneNav comes with preconfigured presets. Depending on your own workflow and scene size you can adapt those presets to your personal needs. As such I tried to keep SceneNav very flexible.

Bundle Option
You can get this asset also as part of this Bundle:
NavTools Bundle - Quick & Smooth Navigation for Unity

Showcase Videos
The videos are examples of what you can do with SceneNav in combination with other assets and projects. In case you are interested the descriptions of the videos contain information about which assets were used.

Presets
Currently there are 3 presets and key bindings available which you can use. The default key bindings are Shift+1, Shift+2 and Shift+3. You can adapt those in the Shortcuts manager of Unity to meet your own personal requirements.

Depending on feedback I can extend the amount of presets. 3 just seemed to be the sweet spot for general use cases.

Requirements
SceneNav uses a raycast in order to pick a destination. With that in mind the target destination needs to have a collider.

While navigating with SceneNav it suggested itself to add a
History of navigation points and
Favorites
These allow for quick browsing to a preferred target at the click of a button. As such they are similar to bookmarks, hence the name.

概述
从我的 youtube 频道中可以看出,我非常喜欢组合各种资产,尝试各种变化,快速获得效果。不过,有一件事一直困扰着我,那就是场景视图中的导航非常乏味。我想过如何让移动变得更快。于是就有了 SceneNav 的想法。我想与大家分享这个想法,我想你们会发现这个资产非常有用。

说明
SceneNav 提供了一种方法,可以通过提供目的地的预览来放大、指向所需的目的地,然后再放大到所需的目标。因此,它可以在场景中快速导航,从而增强您的工作流程。

SceneNav 基于实际使用案例。项目需要快速的场景创建工作流程。重点是专注于项目,而不会因为 Unity 缺乏适当的场景导航工具而放慢速度。尤其是具有大型地形的场景。

因此,我试图让您方便使用,同时让这些功能帮助您加快工作流程。

SceneNav 附带预配置预置。根据您自己的工作流程和场景大小,您可以调整这些预设来满足您的个人需求。因此,我试图让 SceneNav 保持高度的灵活性。

捆绑选项
您也可以将此资产作为此软件包的一部分获得:
导航工具捆绑包 - 用于 Unity 的快速流畅导航

展示视频
这些视频是将 SceneNav 与其他资产和项目结合使用的示例。如果您感兴趣,视频描述中会包含使用了哪些资产的信息。

预设
目前有 3 种预设和按键绑定可供使用。默认的按键绑定是 Shift+1、Shift+2 和 Shift+3。您可以在 Unity 的快捷键管理器中调整这些键位,以满足您的个人需求。

根据反馈,我可以扩展预设的数量。3 似乎是一般使用情况下的最佳选择。

使用要求
SceneNav 使用光线投射来选择目标。考虑到这一点,目标目的地需要有一个碰撞器。

在使用 SceneNav 导航时,它建议添加一个
导航点历史记录和
收藏夹
只需点击一下按钮,即可快速浏览到首选目标。因此,它们类似于书签,也因此得名。

作者 cg小白兔 发表于 2024-3-18 11:39:57
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册
cg小白兔

关注0

粉丝0