角色/动画 【更新】Low Poly Character - Skeleton Warrior - Fantasy RPG 3.0.3骷髅

Unity插件信息
插件名称: Low Poly Character - Skeleton Warrior - Fantasy RPG
插件官网: https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/characters/creatures/low-poly-character-skeleton-warrior-fantasy-rpg-181850
版本: 3.0.3
解压密码:
素材类型: 角色/动画

A low-poly version of the Skeleton pack. Comes fully animated, with mesh morphing to add even more random looks to the character.

Low Poly Series
Intended to work with the POLYGON series by Synty Studios, these low poly character and monster asset packs come with animations, texture customization options, and whenever possible sub-meshes and mesh morphing to provide a ton of variety in your project. They use the same animations that come with our high fidelity character packs, but with a brand new model in the low-poly, faceted style.

INFINITY PBR - MY PHILOSOPHY
Infinity PBR is the work of over a dozen artists each doing what they do best. I want to make the most versatile, highest quality assets for indie game devs, made the way I would want them to be for my own projects (actually, I do make them my own projects!). Each asset needs to be high quality, insanely customizable, and needs to feel real. Realistic animations and textures. There are some amazing assets on the store, and I believe that my packs are among the best.

骷髅包的低多边形版本。有完整的动画,并有网状的变形,为角色增加更多的随机外观。

低聚物系列
为配合Synty Studios的POLYGON系列,这些低保真角色和怪物资产包包含了动画、纹理定制选项,以及尽可能的子模型和网格变形来为你的项目提供大量的变化。它们使用与我们的高保真角色包相同的动画,但有一个全新的低聚物、面状风格的模型。

Infinity PBR - 我的理念
Infinity PBR是十几位艺术家的作品,他们都在做自己最擅长的事情。我想为独立游戏开发者制作最通用、最优质的资产,就像我希望自己的项目一样(事实上,我确实在为自己的项目制作资产!)。每个资产都需要高质量,可以疯狂地定制,并且需要有真实感。真实的动画和纹理。商店里有一些惊人的资产,我相信我的包是最好的之一。

作者 cg小白兔 发表于 2023-3-14 09:53:50
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册
cg小白兔

关注0

粉丝0

发布3924

热门作品推荐
glow
City & Terrace Pack 9.0 现代城市高楼大厦
glow
【更新】Rhythm Game Starter - Create you
glow
【更新】Advanced Horror FPS Kit for Mobi
glow
Demolition Media Hap 0.9.6视频播放工具
glow
Forest Environment - Dynamic Nature 1.8.
glow
高质量手绘低模写实主城场景建筑物件山石模
glow
中国风武侠场景建筑圆盘法阵山石头花草树木
glow
手绘植物模型半写实花草地形3D模型
glow
仙侠风格雕像神兽玄武白虎石台雕塑石狮子
glow
45 Stylized Rock Pack 适配UE4.19-4.25-4.