角色/动画 Goblin Character Fantasy RPG - Fantasy RPG 1.1武器盾牌怪物

Unity插件信息
插件名称: Goblin Character Fantasy RPG - Fantasy RPG
插件官网: https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/characters/creatures/goblin-character-fantasy-rpg-fantasy-rpg-166272
版本: 1.1
解压密码:
素材类型: 角色/动画

Male & Female Goblins are here with a variety of wardrobe plus a weapon and shield sourced from the Weapons & Armor packs. Great animations and a number of texture sets for drag-and-drop use, plus customization via the Painter files.

INFINITY PBR - MY PHILOSOPHY
Infinity PBR is the work of over a dozen artists each doing what they do best. I want to make the most versatile, highest quality assets for indie game devs, made the way I would want them to be for my own projects (actually, I do make them my own projects!). Each asset needs to be high quality, insanely customizable, and needs to feel real. Realistic animations and textures. There are some amazing assets on the store, and I believe that my packs are among the best.

CUSTOMIZABLE
Most packages include mesh morphing, and many will include music, sound effects, concept art, and more.

RENDER PIPELINES: BUILT-IN, URP, HDRP
Textures will work with legacy shaders (Unity 5 and beyond), and can be upgraded to URP and HDRP. Pack is shippted in Built-in.

POLYCOUNT & LODS
I suggest you use a tool like Mantis Online (google it, it's free) for creating your own LODs that fit your project/platform. While it may be convenient to have LODs ready to go, the reality is that poly count requirements are very unique to each individual project, and there is no way that I can create exactly what works for you.

男性和女性地精在这里,有各种衣着,还有来自武器和盔甲包的武器和盾牌。伟大的动画和一些纹理集,可以拖放使用,再加上通过Painter文件进行定制。

Infinity PBR - 我的理念
Infinity PBR是十几位艺术家各尽其能的作品。我想为独立游戏开发者制作最通用、最优质的资产,以我自己的项目的方式制作(事实上,我确实在为自己的项目制作!)。每个资产都需要高质量,可以疯狂地定制,并且需要有真实感。真实的动画和纹理。商店里有一些惊人的资产,而我相信我的包是最好的之一。

可定制
大多数软件包包括网格变形,许多软件包还包括音乐、音效、概念艺术等。

渲染管线。内置、URP、HRDP
纹理可以使用传统的着色器(Unity 5及以后),并可以升级到URP和HDRP。软件包以内置方式发货。

多重计数与多维度
我建议你使用像Mantis Online这样的工具(谷歌,它是免费的)来创建你自己的LOD,以适应你的项目/平台。虽然有现成的LOD可能很方便,但现实情况是,每个项目对多维数的要求是非常独特的,我不可能为你创造出完全适合你的东西。

作者 cg小白兔 发表于 2022-12-28 20:40:10
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册
cg小白兔

关注0

粉丝0

发布4026

热门作品推荐
glow
30 - 4K PBR Archviz Materials 1.0砖块墙
glow
Bus Pack 1.2 公交车大巴车公共汽车模型
glow