声效/BGM 【更新】Game Music Treasury: Vol. I 1.2 原创音乐包

Unity插件信息
插件名称: Game Music Treasury: Vol. I
插件官网: https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/audio/music/game-music-treasury-vol-i-199309
版本: 1.2
解压密码:
素材类型: 声效/BGM

Vol. I of the world’s largest High-Quality Original Music Pack designed for Royalty-Free use in Video Games. Features 500+ Tracks, 18 Genres, & Live Orchestras. Used in over 1,000+ games!

Game Music Treasury is a Best-Selling music pack here on the Unity Asset Store and the world's largest music pack crafted for royalty-free use in video games, featuring live recordings of soloists, bands, vocals, & world-class orchestras. This two-volume collection boasts 500+ tracks. In order to access all tracks,

DISCOUNTED UPGRADE
If you already own my best-selling sound effects pack Game SFX Treasury, featuring 1,000+ SFX crafted for Action, RPG, Metroidvania, Platformer, & Strategy video games, then you're eligible for an exclusive discount on Game Music Treasury. Simply login to the account you purchased Game SFX Treasury with and the price of Game Music Treasury will automatically be discounted.

IS THIS MUSIC RIGHT FOR MY GAME?
No music pack can truly serve EVERY game developer, so Game Music Treasury specializes in serving 5 Game Genres: Action, RPG, Metroidvania, Platformer, & Strategy games.

If you're developing a game in one of these categories (or a blend of these), your game is going to STAND OUT with this high-quality music. Retail value of this collection, if tracks were licensed individually, is $8,245. Bundled together, you can enjoy this massive collection for less than 2% of that cost!

THIS COLLECTION IS HUUUUUGE
With this massive 14 hours+ collection of loops, stingers, and one-shot tracks, you will always have high-quality music available at your fingertips! Game Music Treasury has everything you need, organized into 18 Genre folders for quick access:

Adventure
Ambient
Casual
Celebration
Combat
Dungeon
Energetic
Fantasy Orchestral
Hybrid Orchestral
Inspirational
Mysterious
Sentimental
Short Cues
Solo Piano
Somber
Suspense
Tranquil
Unsettling

世界上最大的高质量原创音乐包的第一卷,专为视频游戏中的免版税使用而设计。有500多首曲子,18种类型,和现场管弦乐队。在超过1,000个游戏中使用

游戏音乐库是Unity资产商店中最畅销的音乐包,也是世界上最大的用于视频游戏的免版税音乐包,包括独唱者、乐队、人声和世界级管弦乐队的现场录音。这个两卷本的音乐集拥有500多首曲目。为了获得所有曲目。

打折的升级
如果你已经拥有我最畅销的音效包Game SFX Treasury,其中包括1000多个为动作、RPG、Metroidvania、平台游戏和战略视频游戏精心制作的SFX,那么你就有资格获得Game Music Treasury的独家折扣。只需登录到您购买Game SFX Treasury的账户,Game Music Treasury的价格就会自动打折。

这种音乐是否适合我的游戏?
没有一个音乐包能真正为每一个游戏开发者服务,所以游戏音乐库专门为5种游戏类型服务。动作、RPG、Metroidvania、平台游戏和战略游戏。

如果你正在开发这些类别中的一个游戏(或这些类别的混合),你的游戏将在这些高质量的音乐中脱颖而出。这套音乐集的零售价值,如果单独授权的话,是8,245美元。捆绑在一起,你可以用不到2%的费用享受这个庞大的音乐集。

这个系列是巨大的
有了这个长达14小时以上的循环音乐、刺耳音乐和单曲集,你将永远拥有高质量的音乐,唾手可得! 游戏音乐库有你需要的一切,分为18个类型的文件夹,以便快速访问。

冒险
环境音乐
休闲类
庆祝活动
战斗
地下城
充满活力的
幻想管弦乐
混合管弦乐
鼓舞人心