脚本/功能 Autotile Importer for RPG Maker-Compatible Tilesets image 2.2自动导入贴图

Unity插件信息
插件名称: Autotile Importer for RPG Maker-Compatible Tilesets image
插件官网: https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/sprite-management/autotile-importer-for-rpg-maker-compatible-tilesets-image-103504
版本: 2.2
解压密码:
素材类型: 脚本/功能

Always loved games like the Old Final Fantasy and Pokemon and Zelda. I like the game design. And I like RPG Maker style too. But I love Unity more.
Will it be useful to draw tile maps using an Auto tile tool? Auto tile will let you draw your tile map way faster than before.
But setting up auto tile manually is really tedious and quite complex.
This little tool allow you to import the tile set (the image file) compatible with the famous RPG Maker. I have bought a tons of compatbile tile set in the past years. And now I can import and use them in my Unity projects in just few clicks.

This tool will import the tile set image files that are arranged to be compatible with the RPG Maker software. It WILL NOT import scene files or project files from RPG Maker. It is a tool that will allow you to load the tile set image into Unity, and it will build and arrange (automatically) the auto tile files that you can use to draw your tile map.

Compatible Autotile image file supported
RPG Maker XP: terrain and animated water
RPG Maker VX and MV: A1 (animated water layout)
A2 (terrain layout)
A3 (wall and rooftop layout)
A4 (terrain and rooftop layout).
Wolf RPG Editor: terrain and animated water.

Very simple to use. It will create a set of folder with the sub tile generated.
You can choose what sub block import from the file in case you do not want to import all the parts.
The Auto Tile generated are 100% compatible with integrated tile map in Unity 2017.2 and later.
Works on mac too. Fixed some strange bug caused by the path string fo the files and folders generated by the script.
Send me message about bugs.

一直很喜欢旧版《最终幻想》和《宠物小精灵》以及《塞尔达》等游戏。我喜欢这种游戏设计。而且我也喜欢RPG Maker的风格。但我更喜欢Unity。
使用自动瓦片工具绘制瓦片地图会有用吗?自动贴图会让你的贴图绘制得比以前快。
但是手动设置自动贴图是非常繁琐和复杂的。
这个小工具允许你导入与著名的RPG Maker兼容的瓦片集(图像文件)。在过去的几年里,我已经买了大量的兼容瓦片集。现在我只需点击几下就可以在我的Unity项目中导入并使用它们。

这个工具将导入与RPG Maker软件兼容的瓦片组图像文件。它不会从RPG Maker中导入场景文件或项目文件。它是一个允许你将瓦片集图像加载到Unity中的工具,它将建立和安排(自动)自动瓦片文件,你可以用来绘制你的瓦片地图。

支持的兼容自动瓦片图像文件
RPG Maker XP: 地形和水的动画
RPG Maker VX和MV。A1 (动画水的布局)
A2 (地形布局)
A3(墙和屋顶布局)
A4(地形和屋顶布局)。
Wolf RPG编辑器:地形和动画水。

使用起来非常简单。它将创建一组文件夹,其中有生成的子瓦片。
你可以选择从文件中导入哪些子块,以防你不想导入所有的部分。
生成的自动瓦片与Unity 2017.2及以后版本的集成瓦片地图100%兼容。
在Mac上也可以使用。修正了一些由脚本生成的文件和文件夹的路径字符串引起的奇怪的错误。

作者 cg小白兔 发表于 2022-11-25 20:55:19