材质/贴图 Baltic VFX Material functions and effects library

本帖最后由 满心欢喜 于 2022-10-8 20:47 编辑

These material functions are here to make your life easy, whether you are trying to learn about materials for VFX, or a professional making them every single day

Features:
37 unique material functions (at the time of initial release, more being added over time), fully commented and including textures where useful.
a showcase map featuring fully commented and documented example materials, showing how you can extremely simply build beautiful material effects.
informative and succinct tool tips at every level.
created to help achieve "AAA quality" realistic and stylized effects without hassle, and fully documented for more beginner users to learn from.
made with maximum usability in mind, all functions are as "plug-and-play" as they can possibly be. No need to dive into exotic parameters or understand how the graph works if you don't have time for it.
continuous support and updates based on needs and feedback. These are the same techniques I use to create materials every day as a senior VFX artist and I want to keep improving this library as I go and correct any issues reported by users.
optimized for PC and consoles, some of the functions even have material quality scalability switches built in.
UE5-ready

作者 满心欢喜 发表于 2022-10-7 10:27:49
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册
满心欢喜

关注0

粉丝0

发布934

热门作品推荐
glow
RPG Monster Wave 2 PBR 1.0卡通高质量怪物
glow
Zbrush材质球325个Zbrush材质库次世代游戏