蓝图 Stadium Event Fan Spawner V2 体育馆观众放置蓝图

本帖最后由 满心欢喜 于 2022-10-9 01:06 编辑

Details:
Currently, there are 20 characters in V2 (with 15 still in V1) and 12 animations for the fans with a mixer mode to add some variation. This fan spawner is ideal for games that include stadiums and events. This tool has a lot to offer (as listed in the features tab). This tool has two editors a line editor and a square editor, the line editor you can use to do stands that are curved, and in the square editor, you can manipulate spline points to fill your chairs all around weird and different shaped stands to best suit your needs. Instead of using the side panel I've made an editor widget which is big and easy enough to understand and makes the process a lot simpler. (This is preinstalled plug-in by Unreal Engine so all you have to do is enable it.) When selecting a fan spawner BP asset the editor blueprint will show all the appropriate things relating to that blueprint, like the chair height and custom ground offset. There are also settings such as chair model and color along with the editor type (Line editor or chair editor). When you change to the line editor 2 extra options become available which set how many chairs going back (as there's no back spline for the line BP) and curve smoothness to smooth out the chair's spline. The "add chairs in" button spawns the chairs into the BP under a new blueprint called "Fans BP".

In the editor blueprint for fans BP (which auto changes based on what BP you've clicked on) you can toggle different modes like paint chairs and remove chair mode. With paint chairs mode selected you can paint letters, numbers, or images with the tool. Football teams might have their team's name painted in the stands. You can choose from a variety of colors and change your brush size, however, the colors are currently pre-set but a color wheel is coming in V2. once you are done quit the game and click the button that says update chair colors. The process for removing chairs is the same. (Note: Either mode can NOT be entered if fans have been spawned to prevent lag / bugging out.)

With reference to the fans BP in the level BP you can set the fans spawn percentage along with a torch and constant light percentage. Animations can be changed by a material parameter which also includes a mixer mode which for example, if the material parameter is on 3 it will select a random sitting animation to play so there not all playing the same one. If mixer mode is off each person starts their animation at a random start time so on a single animation it still looks random.

This tool is really powerful I've refined the LODs really well for optimal performance but still producing great results. I managed to get 250k fans on an RTX 2060 with 130 FPS. Check out my tutorial videos listed below where I cover in more detail the processes on how to use this tool.

作者 满心欢喜 发表于 2022-10-1 15:50:45
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册
满心欢喜

关注0

粉丝0

发布934

热门作品推荐
glow
City & Terrace Pack 9.0 现代城市高楼大厦
glow
【更新】Rhythm Game Starter - Create you
glow
【更新】Advanced Horror FPS Kit for Mobi
glow
Demolition Media Hap 0.9.6视频播放工具
glow
Forest Environment - Dynamic Nature 1.8.
glow
高质量手绘低模写实主城场景建筑物件山石模
glow
中国风武侠场景建筑圆盘法阵山石头花草树木
glow
手绘植物模型半写实花草地形3D模型
glow
仙侠风格雕像神兽玄武白虎石台雕塑石狮子
glow
45 Stylized Rock Pack 适配UE4.19-4.25-4.