蓝图 Mars Rover Simulator 适配UE4.20 - 4.27火星

Unreal插件信息
插件名称: Mars Rover Simulator
官网地址: https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/zh-CN/product/mars-rover-simulator
版本: 4.20 - 4.27
解压密码:
引擎版本: UE4 
素材类型: 蓝图

This package is actually a simulator of a Mars Rover. If you're like me and interested in space science and exploration, I'm sure you'd love to experience driving a Mars Rover.

This package contains a detailed model of the Mars Rover as well as a Mars-like environment. To build the Mars-like environment, large and small rocks were used, as well as a generic landscape material that resembles the surface of Mars.
In the workflow I used to create the assets, the appropriate number of polygons are used to make this simulator run smoothly on almost all devices.
This package is designed for a long tour of the Martian surface. All motion systems and UIs are designed to give a similar feel to driving a rover.
The wheels are attached to arms and dampers that can simulate the real movements of the existing references.
To make this simulator more attractive, different UIs and a checkpoint system were used to help the user progress purposefully on the Martian surface.
This project is made as a third person character (vehicle) system, there is a camera located on the front of the rover on the stand, with functions like:
Turn left/right + Up/Down. This camera also has the ability to zoom. the pace of camera movement and FOV is similar to images from space rovers. this makes it possible to take stunning shots and have the feel of a real scenario.
I have a system for deforming and recessing landscapes from wheel locations for the rover. All codes in the blueprints are annotated to be super-easy to understand.
技术细节
Features:
Advanced Vehicle System
Volume material for atmospheric fog
Landscape deformation system for vehicle trail
Sound effect for Vehicle Movement and checkpoint UI
Parallax material for landscape

这个软件包实际上是一个火星漫游车模拟器。如果你和我一样对空间科学和探索感兴趣,我相信你一定很想体验一下驾驶火星车的感觉。

这个软件包包含一个火星车的详细模型以及一个类似火星的环境。为了创建类似火星的环境,我们使用了大大小小的岩石以及类似火星表面的通用景观材料。
在我用于创建资产的工作流程中,使用了适当数量的多边形,以使该模拟器在几乎所有设备上都能流畅运行。
本软件包专为火星表面的长时间游览而设计。所有运动系统和用户界面的设计都是为了给人一种类似于驾驶漫游车的感觉。
车轮与臂和阻尼器相连,可以模拟现有参照物的真实运动。