声效/BGM 【更新】Outdoor Atmospheres Sound Effects Pack 2.0户外氛围循环音效

Unity插件信息
插件名称: Outdoor Atmospheres Sound Effects Pack
插件官网: https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/audio/ambient/nature/outdoor-atmospheres-sound-effects-pack-155671
版本: 2.0
解压密码:
素材类型: 声效/BGM

This large pack of Outdoor sounds includes a wide variety of loops to illustrate your different outdoor atmospheres. Over 60 different soundscapes, including mountain, desert, tundra, a wide variety of forests, swamp, snowy lands, but also fantasy atmospheres like dragon lands, ice lands, ever growing meadows and more. You will also find night and day versions for several environments, and separate layers from these atmospheres to re-create your own environments to your liking. A selection of animals, weather effects, forest elements and much more are also included to help you add more life to your sound atmospheres. In total, you will get more than 7 hours of sounds and atmospheres!!! br />

Note that all the sounds in this library are made from scratch and have all been created or recorded by myself. For this album, I did a lot of outdoor recordings, but also studio recordings like branches shaking, or icicle sounds, to give more life to my sounds. The better part of the work was to assemble the recordings and recreate as authentic and immersive atmospheres as possible.

这款大型户外音效包包含多种循环音效,可为您营造不同的户外氛围。60 多种不同的声音景观,包括山地、沙漠、苔原、各种森林、沼泽、雪地,还有龙的国度、冰的国度、不断生长的草地等奇幻氛围。您还可以找到多个环境的白天和黑夜版本,以及这些环境的独立图层,根据自己的喜好重新创建自己的环境。此外,还包括动物、天气效果、森林元素等,帮助您为声音氛围增添更多活力。您将总共获得 7 个多小时的声音和氛围效果!!! br /> 注意:本音色库中的所有音色都是免费的。

请注意,这个音色库中的所有音色都是从零开始制作的,全部由我自己创作或录制。在这张专辑中,我做了大量户外录音,但也做了一些录音室录音,如树枝摇动或冰柱声,以使我的声音更具生命力。更重要的工作是将这些录音组合在一起,尽可能重现真实的、身临其境的氛围。

作者 cg小白兔 发表于 2024-1-8 13:30:55
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册
cg小白兔

关注0

粉丝0

发布4026

热门作品推荐
glow
30 - 4K PBR Archviz Materials 1.0砖块墙
glow
Bus Pack 1.2 公交车大巴车公共汽车模型
glow