角色/动画 【更新】Elf Character (Male & Female) - Fantasy RPG 4.2精灵幻想包

Unity插件信息
插件名称: Elf Character (Male & Female) - Fantasy RPG
插件官网: https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/characters/humanoids/fantasy/elf-character-male-female-fantasy-rpg-141802
版本: 4.2
解压密码:
素材类型: 角色/动画

Delivered with built-in pipeline. Vast majority of shaders in my packages are "Standard" and can be upgraded to URP and HDRP easily. Hair shaders, when applicable, come with URP and HDRP versions. For the latest HDRP versions, the included HDRP hair shader from Unity should be used.

Elf Fantasy Pack PBR brings you a male and a female elf, with a full, modular wardrobe set. Multiple texture options are included, and the Substance Painter source files allow for full customization of the textures. Fully animated, these elves are sure to be perfect for your project.

Package includes wardrobe from the Human Character and Half-Orc Character Packs. If you have those packs, the Elves can wear the human or half-orc wardrobe as well, plus the others can wear the elf wardrobe! Animations also all work with each other.

INFINITY PBR - MY PHILOSOPHY
Infinity PBR is the work of over a dozen artists each doing what they do best. I want to make the most versatile, highest quality assets for indie game devs, made the way I would want them to be for my own projects (actually, I do make them my own projects!). Each asset needs to be high quality, insanely customizable, and needs to feel real. Realistic animations and textures. There are some amazing assets on the store, and I believe that my packs are among the best.

CUSTOMIZABLE
Most packages include mesh morphing, and many will include music, sound effects, concept art, and more.

RENDER PIPELINES: BUILT-IN, URP, HDRP
Textures will work with legacy shaders (Unity 5 and beyond), and can be upgraded to URP and HDRP. Pack is shippted in Built-in.

POLYCOUNT & LODS
I suggest you use a tool like Mantis Online (google it, it's free) for creating your own LODs that fit your project/platform. While it may be convenient to have LODs ready to go, the reality is that poly count requirements are very unique to each individual project, and there is no way that I can create exactly what works for you.

提供内置管道。我的软件包中绝大多数着色器都是 "标准 "版本,可以轻松升级到 URP 和 HDRP。头发着色器(如适用)随 URP 和 HDRP 版本一起提供。对于最新的 HDRP 版本,应使用 Unity 附带的 HDRP 头发着色器。

精灵幻想包 PBR 为您带来了一个男性精灵和一个女性精灵,以及一套完整的模块化衣橱。其中包含多种纹理选项,而且 Substance Painter 源文件允许对纹理进行完全自定义。这些精灵已完全动画化,肯定是您的项目的完美之选。

该套件包括人类角色包和半兽人角色包中的服装。如果您有这两个包,精灵也可以穿上人类或半兽人的服装,其他精灵也可以穿上精灵的服装!所有动画也可以相互配合。

无限 PBR - 我的理念
无限 PBR 是十几位艺术家各显神通的杰作。我希望为独立游戏开发商制作最通用、最高质量的资产,并以我自己的项目(事实上,我确实在制作自己的项目!)所希望的方式制作。每件资产都必须是高质量的、可定制的,而且要有真实感。逼真的动画和纹理。商店里有很多令人惊叹的资产,我相信我的资产包是其中最好的。

可定制
大多数软件包都包含网格变形,许多软件包还包含音乐、音效、概念图等。

渲染管道: 内置、URP、HDRP
纹理可与

作者 cg小白兔 发表于 2023-9-14 13:53:51
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册
cg小白兔

关注0

粉丝0

发布4060

热门作品推荐
glow