角色/动画 【更新】Cobra Snake Pack PBR - Fantasy RPG 4.2眼镜蛇模型

Unity插件信息
插件名称: Cobra Snake Pack PBR - Fantasy RPG
插件官网: https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/characters/creatures/cobra-snake-pack-pbr-fantasy-rpg-138776
版本: 4.2
解压密码:
素材类型: 角色/动画

Cobra Snake Pack is set to be a human sized snake, with killer attack and "spit" animations. This snake slithers on the ground and in the "alert" mode. Comes with multiple texture sets and the Substance Painter source files so you can customize it for yourself.

INFINITY PBR - MY PHILOSOPHY
Infinity PBR is the work of over a dozen artists each doing what they do best. I want to make the most versatile, highest quality assets for indie game devs, made the way I would want them to be for my own projects (actually, I do make them my own projects!). Each asset needs to be high quality, insanely customizable, and needs to feel real. Realistic animations and textures. There are some amazing assets on the store, and I believe that my packs are among the best.

CUSTOMIZABLE
Most packages include mesh morphing, and many will include music, sound effects, concept art, and more.

RENDER PIPELINES: BUILT-IN, URP, HDRP
Textures will work with legacy shaders (Unity 5 and beyond), and can be upgraded to URP and HDRP. Pack is shippted in Built-in.

POLYCOUNT & LODS
I suggest you use a tool like Mantis Online (google it, it's free) for creating your own LODs that fit your project/platform. While it may be convenient to have LODs ready to go, the reality is that poly count requirements are very unique to each individual project, and there is no way that I can create exactly what works for you.

眼镜蛇蛇包(Cobra Snake Pack)是一条与人类大小相同的蛇,具有致命的攻击和 "吐口水 "动画效果。该蛇在地面上滑行,并处于 "警戒 "模式。附带多个纹理集和Substance Painter源文件,您可以自行定制。

Infinity PBR - 我的理念
Infinity PBR是十多位艺术家的杰作,他们各展所长。我希望为独立游戏开发商制作最通用、最高质量的资产,并以我自己的项目的方式制作(事实上,我确实在制作我自己的项目!)。每件资产都必须是高质量的、可定制的,并且要有真实感。逼真的动画和纹理。商店里有一些非常棒的资产,我相信我的资产包是最好的。

可定制
大多数软件包包括网格变形,许多软件包还包括音乐、音效、概念艺术等。

渲染管道: 内置、URP、HDRP
纹理可使用传统着色器(Unity 5及以上版本),并可升级至URP和HDRP。软件包以内置形式发货。

多边形数量和节点
我建议您使用Mantis Online这样的工具(谷歌搜索,免费)来创建适合您的项目/平台的LOD。虽然有现成的LOD可能会很方便,但现实情况是,每个项目对Poly Count的要求都是非常独特的,我没有办法为您创建完全适合您的LOD。

作者 cg小白兔 发表于 2023-7-18 12:10:25
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册
cg小白兔

关注0

粉丝0

发布4060

热门作品推荐
glow
GUI Kit - Matt Metal 2.0.0 按钮图标UI素
glow
女性人物模型 萝莉 可爱 卡通角色max文件有
glow