脚本/功能 AudioScape 1.4.0 unity3d asset Unity3d shader下载 Unitypackage论坛

插件名称:AudioScape 1.4.0插件官网:访问官网
版权协议:Red pine1.1解压密码:通用密码

AudioScape 1.4.0 unity3d asset Unity3d shader下载 Unitypackage论坛

Requires Unity 5.1.1 or higher.
Create ambient soundscapes that are simple to customize and visualize with a couple of clicks.

"AudioScape was born out of a desire to never have to copy, paste, and tweak my code for ambient sound ever again. And that means that as I find ways to modify and improve this asset in my own work, those changes are going to be uploaded for my users."

This asset will allow you to add multiple AudioScapes to a scene, keep track of their size and area of influence by giving the gizmos a unique colour, and then select/customize how and what clips will be played in that space.

I've found that AudioScapes allow for an extremely organic ambient sound environment to be put together quickly. The in-game function isn't anything you couldn't code up on your own but where this shines is in the functionality I've coded right into the editor. It's a real time-saver - especially when you want to update sound effects or settings! Instead of wasting minutes or hours manually changing everything, you can spend seconds and an AudioScape will automatically propagate your changes.

As always, if you've got some comments, suggestions, or find some bugs, let me know through my email or the contact form on my website.

And don't forget to rate and comment to help us publishers out! :)

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

作者 拖拉机 发表于 2018-2-2 15:48:57

yl25349558

支持,好东西!!!
发表于 2020-3-5 23:25:19
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册
拖拉机

关注0

粉丝236

发布2633

热门作品推荐
glow