角色/动画 【更新】Giant Worm Pack PBR - Fantasy RPG 4.2巨型蠕虫

Unity插件信息
插件名称: Giant Worm Pack PBR - Fantasy RPG
插件官网: https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/characters/creatures/giant-worm-pack-pbr-fantasy-rpg-40134
版本: 4.2
解压密码:
素材类型: 角色/动画

Giant Worm PBR is no joke. While he can be resized smaller, he is 24 feet long, and in his idle position stands 15 feet from the ground to the top most position. His mouth sits 2 meters from the ground, ready to chomp on his enemies head. His attacks are strong and he can spray poison from his mouth (particles included). While he doesn't walk, he can appear and disappear from his hiding spot under the ground.

INFINITY PBR - MY PHILOSOPHY
Infinity PBR is the work of over a dozen artists each doing what they do best. I want to make the most versatile, highest quality assets for indie game devs, made the way I would want them to be for my own projects (actually, I do make them my own projects!). Each asset needs to be high quality, insanely customizable, and needs to feel real. Realistic animations and textures. There are some amazing assets on the store, and I believe that my packs are among the best.

巨型蠕虫 PBR 可不是闹着玩的。虽然它的尺寸可以缩小,但它有 24 英尺长,空闲时从地面到最顶端的位置有 15 英尺高。他的嘴巴距离地面 2 米,随时准备咬下敌人的脑袋。他的攻击力很强,还能从嘴里喷出毒液(包括微粒)。他不会走路,但可以从地下的藏身处出现或消失。

无限 PBR - 我的理念
Infinity PBR 是十多位艺术家各展所长的作品。我希望为独立游戏开发者制作最通用、最优质的资产,并以我自己的项目(事实上,我确实在制作自己的项目!)所希望的方式制作。每件资产都必须是高质量的、可定制的,而且要有真实感。逼真的动画和纹理。商店里有很多令人惊叹的资产,我相信我的资产包是其中最好的。

作者 cg小白兔 发表于 2024-5-15 15:25:23
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册
cg小白兔

关注0

粉丝0

发布4469

热门作品推荐
glow
【更新】Rugged Shapes - StampIT! 2.0.0
glow
【更新】Sky Master ULTIMATE Volumetric S
glow