DunGen 2.5.4  下载链接
DunGen 2.5.5  下载链接
DunGen 2.9.1  下载链接
DunGen 2.10.1  下载链接
DunGen 2.13.4  下载链接
DunGen 2.15.1  下载链接
DunGen 2.16  下载链接

Requires Unity 5.0.0 or higher.
DunGen allows you to procedurally generate a dungeon-like layout by piecing together rooms that you design in Unity.

Unlike other random generation methods, you're not left with a barren set of corridors and only a vague blueprint of a dungeon; you get a fully-furnished, procedurally generated dungeon to your specification.

Links: Website | Email Support | Tutorial | Forum Thread | Web Demo 1 | Web Demo 2 | Web Demo 3

Features:

- Design each room as you would any other scene. Assign doorways and watch DunGen piece them together

- Full control over dungeon settings: length, branching factor and weights for each room type

- Supports multi-floor setups with no additional work. Just place doorways where they should be and DunGen handles the rest

- Procedural doesn't mean everything has to be completely random. Control the flow of your dungeon with an easy-to-use flow graph interface

- Local Prop Sets: Specify which objects (and how many) appear on a per-room basis

- Random Prefab: A list of prefabs from which one is chosen at random to be spawned at the current position

- Global Prop Limits: Limit the number of props allowed on a per-dungeon basis

- Everything has a complex weight so you can control how likely it is for certain objects to spawn and where they are most likely to appear

- Supports doorways of different shapes/sizes - DunGen only connects matching doorway types

- Lock & Key system allows you to place locked doorways and matching keys throughout the dungeon layout (requires some programming to integrate with your own game)

- Supports SECTR VIS portal culling

- Full source code included

- Works at runtime as well as in the editor

Is DunGen for me?

Q: I don't want my dungeon to look "samey", won't a room-based approach look repetitive?

A: Nope! Thanks to prop randomisation (props being what we're calling objects inside the room), each instance of a room can look very different from one another if you choose to do so

Q: I need to ensure that each dungeon generated has no more than one of a particular object. Is this possible?

A: Not only is it possible, it's very quick and easy to do - just apply a Global Prop component, give it an ID and specify the number you want in the dungeon flow settings

Q: I want some objects to have a varying chance to spawn in certain areas, can I do this?

A: Absolutely. Each of DunGen's prop randomisation methods allow you to specify a separate weight for if the object lies on the main path or in a branch room. You can also adjust the weights by how deep into the dungeon the object is using a curve. It's a simple task to specify that an object should only spawn on the main path and only in the second half of the dungeon, with increasing chance the closer to the end it is.

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

作者 手游小结巴 发表于 2017-8-19 16:19:50
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册
手游小结巴

关注0

粉丝152

发布419

热门作品推荐
glow
City & Terrace Pack 9.0 现代城市高楼大厦
glow
【更新】Rhythm Game Starter - Create you
glow
【更新】Advanced Horror FPS Kit for Mobi
glow
Demolition Media Hap 0.9.6视频播放工具
glow
Forest Environment - Dynamic Nature 1.8.
glow
高质量手绘低模写实主城场景建筑物件山石模
glow
中国风武侠场景建筑圆盘法阵山石头花草树木
glow
手绘植物模型半写实花草地形3D模型
glow
仙侠风格雕像神兽玄武白虎石台雕塑石狮子
glow
45 Stylized Rock Pack 适配UE4.19-4.25-4.